EV1 TORQUE CONVERTER WINNING RACES WITH THE BEST TECHNOLOGY
Multi-time HOT ROD DRAG WEEK champion and Discovery Channels Street Outlaws star has been a long time customer using ProTorque Converter for over 20 years. Jeff knows what it takes to get the job done and he uses our EV1
High performance integral strengthening struts provide extra support in critical areas to prevent flexing or ballooning and are fully radiused to prevent stress risers.
|EV1 Evolution Series Spragless 30-Spline
|EV1 Evolution Series Mechanical Diode 30-Spline
|EV1 Evolution Series Spragless 27-Spline
|EV1 Evolution Series Mechanical Diode 27-Spline
|EV1 Evolution Series Spragless 29-Spline
|EV1 Evolution Series Mechanical Diode 29-Spline
- Lightweight 7075 T6 billet aluminum bolt-together drive cover
• Fully CAD/CAM designed and CNC-machined
• Integral strengthening struts provide extra support in critical areas to prevent flexing or ballooning
• Rotating mass is reduced by removing material from non-critical areas.
• Fully radiused to prevent stress risers
• 12 mounting locations to accommodate both large and small bolt pattern flex plates
• Hard anodized for added strength and durability.
CUSTOM DESIGNED HARDWARE:
- 24 custom Aerospace (4340 rolled thread) fastening studs
• “Safe-D” stud technology which are indexed into the aluminum front cover to provide a safe and secure way to keep both halves of the converter in constant compression
• Steel Keenserts provide the safest and strongest method to attach the flex plate to the converter
CUSTOM BILLET STATOR:
- Custom billet stators have been CAD/CAM-designed and CNC-machined from solid billet steel or billet aluminum
• 10 strut mechanical diode or spragless configuration
• Many options are available for tunability in specific combinations and conditions
• Future custom stator designs will allow infinite adjustability to fine tune power application
• Allen head jacking bolts provided to ease disassembly
Actual converter may vary, image for illustration purposes only.
Repairs and freshen up prices depend on condition of core.
Standard freshen up consist of replace bearings, bushings and drive hubs and will vary in price from $197- $397.
Stall adjustment will depend on parts needed and/or time needed to modify.
Please add NP for all non-lock up.
All stall speeds are approximate, please call for more info.
We are a full custom shop we will work on everything and anything please call for custom work not yet listed!
|18 × 18 × 10 in
GM Powerglide, GM TH350, GM TH400