EVX TORQUE CONVERTER WINNING RACES WITH THE BEST TECHNOLOGY
This is Alex Taylor’s. Badmaro was street driven everyday for 3 years to high school, and even then it was making over 1,200 hp! Bad is truly the definition of a street car with it’s power steering, power windows, full steel body, full interior, stereo, and oh yeah, don’t forget the A/C! Even at the weight of 3,850 pounds, Badmaro has run it’s fastest pass, piloted by Alex, of 8.35 @ 165 MPH. Badmaro is currently powered by a 427 tall deck LSX block capable of handling 2,000+ hp. Alex uses ProTorque EVX for her 4L80E trans to transfer all of that power. your can find out more about her here
High performance integral strengthening struts provide extra support in critical areas to prevent flexing or ballooning and are fully radiused to prevent stress risers.
|APPLICATION||APPROX. STALL||RATED HP|
|EV1 Evolution Series Spragless 30-Spline||CUSTOM||1200+|
|EV1 Evolution Series Mechanical Diode 30-Spline||CUSTOM||1200+|
|EV1 Evolution Series Spragless 27-Spline||CUSTOM||1200+|
|EV1 Evolution Series Mechanical Diode 27-Spline||CUSTOM||1200+|
|EV1 Evolution Series Spragless 29-Spline||CUSTOM||1200+|
|EV1 Evolution Series Mechanical Diode 29-Spline||CUSTOM||1200+|
- Lightweight 7075 T6 billet aluminum bolt-together drive cover
• Fully CAD/CAM designed and CNC-machined
• Integral strengthening struts provide extra support in critical areas to prevent flexing or ballooning
• Rotating mass is reduced by removing material from non-critical areas.
• Fully radiused to prevent stress risers
• 12 mounting locations to accommodate both large and small bolt pattern flex plates
• Hard anodized for added strength and durability.
CUSTOM DESIGNED HARDWARE:
- 24 custom Aerospace (4340 rolled thread) fastening studs
• “Safe-D” stud technology which are indexed into the aluminum front cover to provide a safe and secure way to keep both halves of the converter in constant compression
• Steel Keenserts provide the safest and strongest method to attach the flex plate to the converter
CUSTOM BILLET STATOR:
- Custom billet stators have been CAD/CAM-designed and CNC-machined from solid billet steel or billet aluminum
• 10 strut mechanical diode or spragless configuration
• Many options are available for tunability in specific combinations and conditions
• Future custom stator designs will allow infinite adjustability to fine tune power application
• Allen head jacking bolts provided to ease disassembly
Actual converter may vary, image for illustration purposes only.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 10 in|
GM Powerglide, GM TH350, GM TH400